26 March 2011

Teaser

I haven't written here for so long! I will... soon!

For now, here's a little bit of what's going on: We're all happy and healthy, and getting happier and healthier by the day. The kids are learning and learning and learning, new awesome things every day. They play and make art and sing and do yoga and go for walks and play with their friends and take interesting classes and read and play on the computer and cook and and and... It's busy stuff around here. Busy happiness. Life is good.

I am going back to school! I start classes next week and am really looking forward to it all. I'm way out of practice with the whole studying thing, but I'm sure I'll do just fine.

We are hoping to be growing our own food soon. I'm not sure what that will look like exactly, but we have high hopes to be on our own farm. Stay tuned for our manifestation process!

1 comment: